- Q1. I forgot my password.
A. Please enter your Login ID in the Password Reset screen to reset your password.
- Q2. I entered my Login ID in the Password Reset screen, but I haven't received an e-mail for resetting it.
A. The Login ID you entered might be wrong. Please check and retry with the correct Login ID.
- Q3. I forgot my Login ID.
A. Please contact the Visa Business Pay customer support.
- Q4. The Login ID is locked.
A. Login ID will be locked if a wrong password is input 6 times. After 30 minutes, you can try logging in again. If urgent access is needed, please contact the Visa Business Pay customer support.
- Q5. I registered a new account, but haven't received an e-mail.
A. The e-mail address you entered might be wrong. Please confirm your e-mail address and enter it in the form again. If the e-mail address is correct, it is could be in the spam folder. Please check the settings of your e-mail software.
- Q6. I registered my e-mail address to my buyer account, but I have not received any e-mails from suppliers.
A. If the e-mail that you registered differs from the one you notified to your supplier beforehand, please inform your buyer ID issued after your registration to the supplier.
- Q7. The screen is not displaying correctly.
A. If you are using Internet Explorer, it is possible that the screen is being displayed in compatibility mode. Access "Tools" on the Internet Explorer menu bar, select compatibility mode settings, and disable the compatibility mode. Then restart your browser to apply the settting.
- Q8. The invoice does not appear when I use "Search Invoice".
A. You may be using an incorrect search status. Please select "All" instead of "Valid" (set as default) and search again.
- Q9. I received the invoice email, but there was no invoice present after logging into Visa Business Pay.
A. If your suppliers couldn't specify a buyer ID when they created an invoice, the first buyer logging in from the link in the invoice e-mail will be charged. Please check by logging in via the link in the invoice e-mail. Also, if the invoice e-mail was sent to a shared e-mail address, the invoice could possibly have been intended for another buyer that uses the shared e-mail address.
- Q10. How many cards can I register when paying for an invoice?
A. The maximum number of cards you can register is 5. If you would like to switch to another card, please delete unnecessary cards by accessing "Card Registration / Deletion" via "Setting" on the Buyer Menu.
- Q11. When paying for invoices, can I use other international card brands other than Visa?
A. You can only use Visa cards.
- Q12. What is a Security Code?
A Security Code is the 3-digit number found on the back of your credit card.
*It can be found on the front of your virtual cards. A Security Code proves that you are in possession of the card. It prevents your card being used by thrid parties on the Internet.
- Q13. What is "Verified by VISA"?
"Verified by VISA" is the service which verifies that you are the principal card holder for your online purchase. This service requires you to enter a verification password after you input your card information. Once you register the password, you will be able to make an online payment more safely. For details, please inquire with your card company.
- Q14. I paid by a credit card. When is the money deducted from my bank account?
A. With Visa Business Pay, your payment will be settled at the same time the payment is executed. The actual date that your card will be debited depends on what card you are using. Please contact your credit card company for more details.
- Q15. How do I check my receipts?
A. A payment notification is delivered to the supplier when a payment is made. Once the supplier confirms the payment, the buyer receives a notification. Buyers can search for "Payment History Details" in "Payment History" and check their receipts. By clicking the "Print" button, the reciepts and invoices can be displayed in print mode.
- Q16. How do I change my password?
A. Please check the box located next to "Change the password" and update it.
- Q17. What is Flexible payment?
A. With the buyer's approval, it is a payment which enables the supplier to settle the payment at a timing of their choosing, either at the same time or after the invoice is issued. The card to be used is selected by buyers when they approve Flexible payment.
- Q18. What is Recurring payment?
A. With the buyer's approval, it is a payment which fixed amount invoiving and settlement are performed automatically every month on the same day specified by the supplier. The card to be used is selected by buyers when they approve Recurring payment.
- Q19. I want to change the cards for Flexible payment and Recurring payment.
A. Please contact your supplier. Upon receiving another approval request please specify a different card.